Public Comment for 270-33 Funding Ends August 16, 2013
The City of Dublin is calling upon area residents, corporate citizens and other I-270/US 33 stakeholders to express your support of TRAC’s recommendation of $51.5 million to reconstruct the I-270/US 33 interchange. In July, ODOT’s Transportation Review Advisory Commission (TRAC) gave preliminary approval for transportation projects throughout the state and launched a public comment period before their final vote in September.
Express your support in the form below. Feel free to copy and paste these sample posts provided (below in green):
- Yes TRAC! The I 270/US 33 Reconstruction is Vital
- Thanks, TRAC, the Dublin 270/US 33 Interchange Award is Most Appreciated!
- TRAC, I drive the 270/US 33 Interchange and appreciate the dollars that will push up the reconstruction date. It is needed!
- TRAC, thanks for a great decision on I 270/US 33 reconstruction. So congested!
- Job creation is needed in our region; your investment will pave the way.
- Safety. Jobs. Efficiency. Thank you TRAC.
- I support keeping and attracting jobs to central Ohio.
- Businesses just west of Dublin in Marysville and Union County employ more than 19,500 people who use the interchange daily.
- Columbus is well-established as a leader in logistics. We move a lot of goods through our region each day, and our businesses count on a transportation system that works.
- The replacement of the I-270/US 33 interchange is critically important to the economic vitality of the Greater Columbus region – and a very high priority for all of our neighboring communities.
- The I-270/US 33 interchange is a critical Franklin/Union County gateway, and must be updated to keep pace with the area’s vibrant economy.
- Our challenge is keeping pace with unprecedented economic growth. Thank you for being a part of the solution.