Wednesday, April 20, 2016 – Frantz Rd. Lane Closures for Utility Location
- 9am Frantz Rd. SB will be reduced to 1 lane (right lane closure) between US 33/SR 161 and Upper Metro Pl. The right turn from US 33/SR 161 EB to Frantz Rd. SB will be maintained.
- 9am the left turn from US 33/SR 161 WB to Frantz Rd. SB will be reduced from 2 lanes to 1 lane.
- 9am the left turn from Frantz Rd. NB to US 33/SR 161 WB will be reduced from 2 lanes to 1 lane.
- 3pm all lanes will be open.
Thursday, April 21, 2016 – US 33WB Lane Closure for Pavement Repair
- 9am US 33WB will be reduced to one lane between I-270 and Emerald Pkwy Bridge.
- All ramps will be remain open.
- 2pm all lanes open.
- If it is raining, this work will occur Friday, April 22 from 9 am to 2 pm.
Don’t forget to like us on Facebook and please contact us with any questions or concerns. www.facebook.com/ODOTColumbusDistrict6
For more information: Contact: Nancy Burton, District 6 Communications, at (614) 205-3131, Breanna Badanes, District 6 Communications, at (740) 833-8222.